Annoyed by the typical “spray and pray” Sales emails in your Inbox? You’re not alone! Relevvo enables go-to-market teams to be more precise in their targeting, with personalized messaging tuned to the buyers’ current situation and needs.
We are unlocking a $16B opportunity by building a System of Orchestration that enables Sales teams to identify, prioritize, and engage prospects at scale. We’re growing fast and trusted by GTM teams at leading technology companies such as Amperity, BrightHire, DeepInstinct, Esper, LogixBoard, and more.
We have an open, collaborative, and ownership-driven culture, and we’re looking for team members who are self-motivated, curious and driven to make a meaningful impact.
- Work closely with our customers to understand their business needs, workflows, and challenges.
- Mentor customers on how they can use Relevvo to prioritize accounts, identify contacts, and drive engagement using relevant messaging.
- Craft joint customer success plans that include agreed-upon scope, shared metrics, user engagement, the sophistication of usage, adoption plans, timelines, communication, and eliminate barriers to customer advocacy and expansion.
- Onboard customers effectively to ensure a great start and quick first value.
- Own customer relationships, drive engagement and adoption, mine and measure value, unearth and mitigate risk, and create customer advocacy.
- Partner with the Relevvo senior leadership to identify and lead process improvements and help us build a world-class CSM team.
- Facilitate workshops with customers on best practices, including account identification, account prioritization, and messaging.
- Contribute to the library of customer success assets (customer references, case studies) and thought leadership (methodology, point of view, white papers)
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, specifically B2B SaaS customer success OR consulting experience.
- Are you an SDR Manager looking to transition from Sales Development to the Customer Success function? We encourage you to apply!
- Experience prioritizing and managing a book of business and being accountable for quarterly metrics.
- A track record of building trust and communicating with a broad range of senior stakeholders about value and ROI.
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and the ability to partner with account executives in the development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred.
- Passion for driving customer-centricity by leveraging internal stakeholders such as Sales, Product, Support, Marketing, and executives.
- You are an excellent teammate who has a consistent record of excelling in fast-growing environments and taking initiative!
Relevvo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.