Annoyed by the typical “spray and pray” approach to prospecting? You’re not alone! Relevvo enables go-to-market teams to be more precise in their targeting, with personalized messaging tuned to the buyers’ current situation and needs. We are unlocking a $16B opportunity by building a System of Orchestration that enables Sales teams to identify, prioritize, and engage prospects at scale.
We’re growing fast and trusted by GTM teams at leading technology companies such as Amperity, BrightHire, DeepInstinct, Esper, LogixBoard, and more. We have an open, collaborative, and ownership-driven culture, and we’re looking for team members who are self-motivated, curious and driven to make a meaningful impact.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for high-growth technology companies while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Help develop and execute the Relevvo sales methodology in helping meet the prospecting needs of leading SaaS companies.
- Be an expert in modern prospecting techniques and become a trusted advisor for customer practitioners.
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new clients
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions to lead product workshops and analyses.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Maintain a monthly sales forecast and crush your quota quarterly.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience closing SaaS deals preferably in the SalesTech or MarTech space.
- Consistent track record of hitting sales quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
Relevvo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.